Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who Is Alecia Barnes- Traverus Travel Regional Executive

I am an Internet Entrepreneur, as well as a Network Marketing Professional and Mentor. I am the webmaster of two very successful websites that are geared toward helping home based entrepreneurs succeed on and off of the internet.

In addition I am currently working a wonderful travel opportunity by the name of TraVerus Travel.


I chose the network marketing profession because it has allowed me the freedom and income to live my life to the fullest, with the freedom that I lacked while working in Corporate America.

Having been a successful sales rep in the advertising field for over 21 years, I have successfully leveraged my experience and knowledge into mentoring and helping others achieve success in their network marketing endeavors, with emphasis in online recruiting and sponsoring techniques.

I believe that success is a blessing, and that we are called to use that knowledge to help others who are willing to work hard, who are coachable, flexible, and willing to learn, to succeed.

Success is not to be hoarded, but to be shared.

My best wishes for true happiness and success in your life,

Alecia A. Barnes
www.traverus-travelagent.com

No comments: